Now that I am at school in person, I crave breakfasts that I can make in a matter of minutes. I enjoy making mug muffins and omelets, but sometimes I want something a little more fruity. Today I am sharing how to make a strawberry-blueberry-peach smoothie bowl that I find myself making more than once a week. It is super easy and tastes almost like ice cream!
This pink, sweet (naturally from honey), and creamy smoothie bowl will be your next go-to breakfast! Sorry that I do not have great photos, I normally just make these for breakfast so I don’t usually have a lot of time before I leave for school!
- 1/2 cup of strawberries, frozen and chopped. I prefer fresh, that are frozen the night before.
- 1/2 cup of frozen peaches.
- 1/4 cup of frozen blueberries.
- 1 1/2 banana (frozen or not, it will be way thicker if frozen, and you may need a fancy blender so it can blend all of the frozen fruit.)
- 1/4 cup of almond milk (or whatever you have).
- 1 tablespoon of honey or maple syrup.
- 3 spoonfuls of greek yogurt
- Granola, fruit, or coconut for topping.
- Place the fruit in the blender. You may need to add a little at a time if your blender cannot blend all frozen fruit. Once it is halfway blended, add the milk, yogurt, and honey.
- Blend according to the blender instructions. It should be thick and creamy.
- Top with your favorite toppings a enjoy!
I have some posts scheduled to go out that I am super excited about- sorry about this short one but you definitely have to make this if you have a sweet tooth that does not allow you to wait for dessert, haha.