Let’s be honest, I know people that don’t like bananas but love banana cream pie. Sort of like my pineapple upside down cake recipe, this recipe is quicker and easier than others, because we use a pudding mix. You can also make it from scratch, but we had a boxed pudding in our pantry so I just had to give this a try!
This banana cream pie is made up of an easy graham cracker crust, pudding, whipped cream, and bananas. In my family, it disappeared within a few days, and I promise your’s will love this pie, too! This is also no-bake, it sets perfectly in your fridge!
- 1 packet of vanilla pudding mix
- Milk to setting the pudding (the amount will say on the box)
- 1 1/4 cup of graham cracker crumbs
- 6 tablespoons of melted butter
- 1 tablespoon of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of brown sugar
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 4 tablespoons of powdered sugar
- 1-2 bananas depending on how much you like.
- To make the crust, combine the crumbs, melted butter, sugar, and brown sugar until combined. Press firmly into a pie dish, and chill in the fridge while you make your pudding.
- Prepare the pudding according to the box instructions. Place enough pudding (about 1 1/2 cups) to fill half way of the chilled crust. Layer it with sliced bananas, and place more pudding on top to cover it, fully. Then, place in the fridge while you make the whipped cream.
- Whip together with a hand or stand mixer the powdered sugar and heavy cream, until light peaks form. You can pipe, or spread onto your pie, then top with other toppings (walnuts, etc.)
- Chill for at least 2 hours before serving, and enjoy!
Just a heads up, if you follow me you can turn off notifications if you don’t like them 🙂 Just please don’t unfollow/unsubscribe to me because when I see who you are (I can see ;)) it does make me really disappointed that you do so. Thanks! ❤