Today I am sharing how to make a super easy, one minute, and delicious microwave brownie! You make this in a mug, and it is single serving. Plus, it is ready within minutes and tastes like an actual brownie, so you can satisfy your cravings any time!
This fudgy brownie pairs perfectly with whipped cream, ice cream, or nutella, and I have to say I have made this recipe so many times, it is perfect for an after school snack (not the healthiest) or for a nice, decadent, dessert. I beg you guys to give this a try!
- 3 tablespoons of flour
- 3 tablespoons of sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons of whole or skim milk
- 1 1/2 tablespoons of canola oil, or melted butter (cooled completely) (or coconut oil but it may not be trustworthy bc caroline suggested it)
- Optional chocolate chips/other add-ins
- In a large mug (or two ramekins), combine the flour, sugar, cocoa powder, and baking powder. Then add the milk, oil or butter, and chocolate chips and mix until thoroughly combined. Make sure to scrape the bottom of the mug, you may also make this batter in a separate bowl, then add the the mug to avoid flour clumping at the bottom.
- Microwave for 50 seconds, then take it out. Microwaves vary, so you may need to add more time. If it still looks gooey at the top, microwave at 15-20 second intervals until set.
- Top and enjoy!
I hope you guys like this recipe, happy December! This brownie is perfect for cuddling up in your pajamas watching holiday movies!