Today I am sharing how to make delicious, and very easy s’mores fudge. I personally am a huge fan of s’mores, but they are (in my opinion) so hard to make. Half of the time my marshmallow catches on fire, and plus, there are always mosquitos outdoors and it is pretty chilly outside. In today’s recipe, this fudge is made over the stove top, in your own kitchen. My favorite part about this fudge is the marshmallows and graham crackers take up a lot of space in the fudge, so it is not too decadent or sweet.
The base of this fudge is adapted from easy fudge recipe. I decided to use less chocolate chip to make it more chewy. You can make this fudge in a loaf pan (it will be more thick), or an 8×8 square pan. Either way, this fudge cuts up nicely! For storing, I usually store fudge in the refrigerator to keep it firm. You can also keep it at room temp in a closed container for up to one week.
- One 14 oz can of sweetened condensed milk
- 1 1/2 cups of milk chocolate chips
- 1 cup of semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, cut up in small pieces
- 1/2 cup of mini marshmallows (plus more for topping)
- 2 graham crackers (plus more for topping)
- In a medium sauce pan, stir together the chocolates, condensed milk, and butter until combined. Heat over medium-low until melted, stirring.
- Once all the ingredients are melted, remove from the heat and immediately add in your marshmallows. They melt and created a marbled swirl. Fold them in, and stir for about 3 minutes. Then stir in your graham cracker pieces.
- Spread in your pan and chill for at least three hours. Once chilled, cut into your desired sized pieces and enjoy! It is that easy!
If you decide to make this, please let me know how it turns out! 🙂 Happy Halloween everyone!